The collection “Scientific Works of the National Aviation Academy” has been published since 1999, with a frequency of 2 times a year. Since January 28, 2004, it has been included in the register of the Higher Attestation Commission of the Republic of Azerbaijan (No. 52). It has international registration İSSN 2071-1247.
For authors’ attention
- The Collection of “Scientific works of National Academy of Aviation” receives articles for publication on a wide spectrum of scientific – technical, economical, humanitarian problems connected with aviation.
- Articles can be presented in Azerbaijan, Russian and English languages.
- Articles are received in computer typed form, printed by one interval in A5 format with the signature of authors in two duplicates.
- Size of the text of an article must be appropriate to following requirements: 2 sm indention at the top, bottom, left and right edgesof the sheet.
- Articles are received in text editing Word for Windows (Times New Roman, 12 pt) on a disk in a file form.
- Requirements to presented articles: article name; the text of the publication with schedules, tables, drawings; the summary on Azerbaijan, Russian and English languages; information about the authorwith the surname, first name, middle initial, address, phone number, place of work, position,scientific degree, the number of scientific papers, the range of interest and photo (3×4),.
- Presented tables, draughts and graphics have to be numbered, entitled and printed clearly on separate sheets: sizes of graphics not more than 10 x 14cm, coordinate axis have to be printed clearly and have minimum numbers.
- Capacity of the presented article doesn’t have to be more than 10 (for review articles 20) pages.
- Annotation must be typed in two languages on separate sheets, size not more than 10 lines by 1 interval.
- Materialssubmittedfor publicationby the decision ofthe Editorial
- Materials of not published articles are not returned to their authors.
Address: AZ-1045, National Aviation Academy, Mardakan av. 30, Baku city.
Tel.: (+994 12) 497 26 00 (24-88)
E-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org