Admission to the National Aviation Academy (NAA) is carried out by the State Students Admission Commission (SSAC).
Teaching process and specialist training in the NAA is being improved in accordance with the modern requirements of the State Civil Aviation Administration of the Republic of Azerbaijan, the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO), the Interstate Aviation Committee, and the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
In this regard, the NAA students have the following features:
- The ICAO has adopted a single spoken language for use in the operation of international airspace and aviation engineering. Therefore, entrants who want to be admitted to NAA’s first group qualifications should choose only the English language as “Foreign Language”.
- The applicants under the age of 23 are admitted to the specialties of “Medical Engineering” and “Air traffic control engineering” of the NAA, which have special medical examination at the Physician-Expert Experts Commission of the Aviation Policlinic of Heydar Aliyev International Airport. Additionally, those applicants must pass special competitions on Psychophysiological Professional Choice and Physical Training at NAA.
NORMATIVES OF COMPETITIVENESS COMPETITION “GENERAL PHYSICAL PREPARATION”
Applicants who apply for “Flight Engineering” and “Air Traffic Management Engineering” qualifications, but who are unable to pass special medical examinations and competitions, have the right to approve their electronic applications in the Documentation Admission Commission under the NAA.
- Male students of up to 23 years of age are admitted to the specialty “Flight engineering”.
- Entrants applying to the Admission Commission established by the SSAC in the respective district by the SSAC shall be admitted to all other first-group specialties provided by the SSA in the polyclinics registered at their place of residence.
- Citizens of foreign states may only be trained on a fee basis at the National Aviation Academy.
Contact phone: (+994 12) 556 08 04; (+994 12) 497 26 00 (23-49)